- I know people who pronounce Fiscal Year as Physical Year and don’t know they’re saying it wrong.
- When I was a kid, my dad came home with a bag of blood from the hospital and poured it into a potted plant.
- When my high school band director would tune up the clarinets, I would hum, really loudly, a half step lower than they were playing so that it would sound like they were out of tune.
- My house burned down on 8/8/88. So now, I don’t like 8s.
- My middle name is Clarence. As was my dad, and his dad, and his dad. I hate it.
- When I was 12, I drank a mixture of milk and pickle juice on a dare.
- When I was in jr. high, we had a juke box in the cafeteria. I would always play Stop in the Name of Love by the Supremes.
- I got pulled out of line at the airport and interrogated because my cell phone (the really old kind) was held together with tape, and they thought it might be a bomb or something.
- I’ve never eaten cauliflower.
- One of my ex-bosses played Jason Voorhees in Friday the 13th part 6.
- I had the mumps on my 40th birthday.
- I don’t like Oreos.
- When I was 18, I played the xylophone on a PBS show called Melody Shop.
- I can only open doors with my left hand.
- I always get 4s and 5s mixed up. I have to stop and think about what to call them.
- One time, I had Meet me in St. Louis on repeat play for 2 weeks.
- My most listened to song on iTunes is Don’t You Forget About Me by Simple Minds.
- I automatically hate any movie with Jennifer Aniston or Julia Roberts in it.
- I’ve seen every episode of The Twilight Zone, The Brady Bunch, Magnum pi, Charlie’s Angels, The Waltons, The Andy Griffith Show, Mad Men, That Girl and Leave it to Beaver
- I misspelled my name until I was in the 4th grade. I always left the E out of Robert. Then I started going by Bob and it didn’t matter.
You’re stuck on a desert island with only a 20 song playlist. What are the songs?
Click on the song to listen
Of course, only picking 20 is not an easy feat, but I think I can live with this list.