1. Have you ever re-gifted a book that you’ve been gifted?
No, I keep them all.
2. Have you ever said you’ve read a book when you haven’t?
Yeah. If it’s a classic but I think it’s going to be boring, I’ll just read the cliff notes.
3. Have you ever borrowed a book and not returned it?
No, but Brenda from work has had my 11/22/63 book by Stephen King for FOUR YEARS. She keeps saying she’ll return it. Sure Brenda.
4. Have you ever read a series out of order?
A few times
5. Have you ever spoiled a book for someone?
Yeah, I’m really bad about that. I’m the spoiler king. I do it with movies, too.
6. Have you ever doggy eared a book?
Paperbacks, when I was younger. Now I mostly use an e-reader.
7. Have you ever told someone you don’t own a book when you do?
8. Have you ever skipped a chapter or a section of a book?
Yeah, a few times.
9. Have you ever bad mouthed a book you actually liked?
In high school. Back then I thought everything was stupid.